Exhibitions...

And so forth... I seem to be rather busy at the moment, silly me thinking it was all over after assessment! But I shouldn't complain. I'm one of the lucky ones that have been chosen to go down to D&AD's New Blood Exhibition this year and exhibit my work. Even luckier, I'm signed up for the portfolio surgery down there where my portfolio (a work in progress) gets critiqued by designers at top agencies! It's my first time at D&AD so I'm excited and hopeful that some good experiences and contacts will come of this. If nothing else, the opportunity is something to be grateful for and will be made the most of!

In the mean time...

NUCA exhibition. I'm currently working on formatting A1 posters for the exhibition on the 22nd June (not long to go) and developing a show reel to be used at NUCA as well as 'down south'. I'm hoping this will be a way of communicating so the audience remember my work and of course, me! Below are a few shots from the night in question! 


No comments: